• Net revenue reached R$201.0 million in 1Q13, 24.6% higher than in 1Q12;
• Company’s gross profit was R$89.4 million in 1Q13, growth of 33.1% compared to the gross profit in 1Q12;
• Company’s gross margin reached 44.5% in 1Q13, 2.9 p.p. over the margin for 1Q12;
• EBITDA amounted to R$28.6 million in 1Q13, an increase of 95.2% over 1Q12, with a margin of 14.2%. Without the non-recurring effect in 1Q12, the growth in EBITDA would have been 26.3%;
• Net profit for 1Q13 was R$19.4 million, a 78.5% increase when compared to 1Q12. Without the non-recurring effect in 1Q12, the growth in net profit would have reached 20.0%.
Click here to access the Earnings Release