Arezzo&Co Announces 1Q19 Results
São Paulo, May 08th, 2019 – Arezzo&Co (ARZZ3), Brazil’s women’s footwear, handbags and accessories industry leader announces its 1Q19 results.
Click here, to access the Earnings Release.
- Net revenue in 1Q19 reached R$ 377.2 million, a 14.2% increase against 1Q18;
- In 1Q19, Gross Profit totaled R$ 172.5 million (gross margin of 45.7%), a 17.7% increase against 1Q18;
- EBITDA for 1Q19 totaled R$ 44.9 million (EBITDA margin of 11.9%), a 10.9% increase against 1Q18;
- In 1Q19, Net Income totaled R$ 23.9 million (net margin of 6.3%);
- Same-Store-Sales sell-out growth of 3.8% in the quarter;
- Arezzo&Co opened 5 stores (net) in the quarter and ended 1Q19 with 6.3% in store area growth in the last twelve months.
*Results excluding the adoption of IFRS 16 / CPC 06 (R2)