AREZZO&CO ANNOUNCES 2Q16
Arezzo&Co (BM&FBOVESPA: ARZZ3), Brazil´s women´s footwear, handbags and accessories industry leader, is reporting its earnings for the 2st quarter of 2016.
- Net revenue for 2Q16 was R$295.8 million, up by 3.6% against 2Q15;
- In 2Q16, the Company’s gross profit stood at R$132.1 million, with a gross margin of 44.7% and growth of 9.6% over 2Q15;
- EBITDA for 2Q16 totaled R$41.0 million with a margin of 13.9%;
- Net income for the quarter was R$30.2 million, with a margin of 10.2%;
- Arezzo&Co recorded an expansion of 6.7% in sales area, excluding outlets, with the last twelve months.
Click here to acess the Earnings Release.