Arezzo&Co Announces 3Q19 Results
São Paulo, October 30, 2019 – Arezzo&Co (ARZZ3), Brazil’s women’s footwear, handbags and accessories industry leader announces its 3Q19 results.
Click here, to access the Earnings Release.
- Net Revenue in 3Q19 reached R$ 440.9 million, a 7.4% increase against 3Q18;
- The web commerce channel grew 27.6% compared to 3Q18, representing 11.9% of the company’s domestic revenues.
- Relevant increase in omnichannel initiatives penetration in the stores;
- In 3Q19, Gross Profit totaled R$ 200.7 million (gross margin of 45.5%) a 5.3% increase;
- EBITDA for 3Q19 totaled R$ 73.1 million (EBITDA margin of 16.6%) a 3.3% increase;
- In 3Q19, Net Income totaled R$ 41.1 million (net margin of 10.8%) a 2,3% increase;
- Same-Store-Sales sell out growth of 1,1% in the quarter;
- Arezzo&Co opened 19 stores (net) in the quarter and 66 stores in the last twelve months.
* Results excluding the adoption of IFRS 16 / CPC 06 (R2)