Arezzo&Co Announces 4Q19 Results
São Paulo, March 04, 2020 – Arezzo&Co (ARZZ3), Brazil’s women’s footwear, handbags and accessories industry leader announces its 4Q19 results.
Click here, to access the Earnings Release.
- Net Revenue in 4Q19 reached R$ 467.7 million, a 13.4% increase against 4Q18;
- The web commerce channel grew 51.2% compared to 4Q18, representing 13.4% of the company’s domestic revenues;
- Same-Store-Sales sell out growth of 5.7% in the quarter;
- In 4Q19, Gross Profit totaled R$ 218.2 million (gross margin of 46.7%) a 12.1% increase;
- EBITDA for 4Q19 totaled R$ 85.1 million (EBITDA margin of 18.2%) a 32.8% increase against 4Q18;
- In 4Q19, Net Income totaled R$ 59.4 million (net margin of 12.7%) a 40.6% increase;
- Arezzo&Co opened 37 stores (net) in the quarter and 67 stores in the last twelve months.
* Results excluding the adoption of IFRS 16 / CPC 06 (R2)