- Net revenue in 4Q16 reached R$338.9 million, a 19.4% increase against 4Q15;
- In 4Q16, the Company’s gross profit totaled R$153.2 million, with a gross margin of 45.2% and a 21.2% increase against 4Q15;
- EBITDA for 4Q16 totaled R$53.9 million, with a margin of 15.9% and a 20.6% increase against 4Q15;
- In 4Q16, net income was R$35.8 million, with a 10.6% margin;
- 4Q16 recorded a total of 21 net store openings and two expansions, which when added to the other expansions in 2016 represents a 3.7% growth in terms of sales area over the last 12 months.
Click here to see the Earnings Release.