AREZZO&CO ANNOUNCES 4Q15 RESULTS AND 2015
Arezzo&Co (BM&FBOVESPA: ARZZ3), Brazil´s women´s footwear, handbags and accessories industry leader, is reporting its earnings for the 4th quarter of 2015.
• Gross revenue for 4Q15 was R$367.0 million, down by 2.3% against 4Q14;
• In 4Q15, the Company’s gross profit stood at R$126.4 million, with a gross margin of 44.5%. Excluding the non-recurring and non-cash effect for 4Q14, gross profit in 4Q15 was stable;
• EBITDA for 4Q15 amounted to R$44.7 million, with a margin of 15.8% and growth of 10.9%. Excluding the non-recurring and non-cash effect for the same period of the previous year, EBITDA showed a reduction of 8.8%;
• In the quarter, net income was R$33.5 million, with a margin of 11.8% and growth of 11.4%. Excluding the non-recurring and non-cash effect for the same period of the previous year, net income declined by 9.4%;
• 4Q15 saw the opening of 18 stores (net), 3 expansions and an additional 6 refurbishments, which when added to the other expansions in 2015 account for growth of 7.3% in the sales area in the last 12 months, excluding outlets.
Click here to acess the Earnings Release.