Arezzo&Co Announces 4Q18 Results
São Paulo, February 20, 2019 – Arezzo&Co (ARZZ3), Brazil’s women’s footwear, handbags and accessories industry leader announces its 4Q18 results.
Click here, to access the Earnings Release.
- Net revenue in 4Q18 reached R$ 412.2 million, a 13.4% increase against 4Q17;
- In 4Q18, Gross Profit totaled R$ 194.7 million (gross margin of 47.2%), a 14.8% increase against 4Q17;
- EBITDA for 4Q18 totaled R$ 64.1 million (EBITDA margin of 15.6%), a 17.7% increase against 4Q17;
- In 4Q18, Net income totaled R$ 42.2 million (net margin of 10.2%);
- Arezzo&Co recorded a 180bps increase in ROIC, reaching a level of 29.2%;
- Same-Store-Sales sell-out growth of 3.6% in the quarter;
- Arezzo&Co opened 36 stores (net) in the quarter and ended 4Q18 with 5.5% in store area growth in the last twelve months;